Imagine you’ve got some great ideas in your head for your Spreadshirt shop. But, you simply don’t know how to achieve them? Then we’ve got something for you. Today we have a special price for those who want to do more with their shop, but don’t have the time or know-how to pull it off. Here’s what’s at stake:
1 x Shop CSS improvements
1 x Graphics header or banner for your shop
1 x Vector design for a shirt
What exactly do these prizes mean?
Shop CSS improvements: Our CSS expert Hanna will work together with the winner to improve the overall look of the Spreadshirt shop. We can also embed your shop in your website, blog or community for you.
Graphics header or banner for your shop: you want to give your shop a little face lift, but don’t know how? Isa from our Graphics team will work together with you and create a banner and background graphic to spruce up your shop for you!
Vector design: our graphics team will help you make a vector graphic from an existing pixel graphic draft. You will then be able to use this design with our plot printing technique!
How do you win?
Think about what you want to do with your shop using our briefing questions below. Either post those below in a comment, or send them to socialmedia AT spreadshirt dot net.
Tips for your briefing:
1. What’s your shop’s name? What’s the URL?
2. What is the main focus of your shop?
3. What is the target group for your shop?
4. How and where do you market your shop?
5. What kind of changes would you like to see made in your shop (colors, navigation, width)?
6. What kind of graphics do you want to use (e.g. Spreadshirt models, your own photos, illustrations)?
7. What do you want to avoid? What don’t you need?
8. What happens after your shop is improved? What do you plan to do with your new and improved shop?
You have until Wednesday December 29th at 6pm to send us your briefing!
The person with the best briefing will be chosen by us. Convincing answers to the questions above puts you in a good position to win!